DVD Drive detection problem

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Wed Aug 29 15:11:00 CDT 2001

I haven't installed slackware in a while :-)

One piece of information that might be useful to know is that the DVD in
this machine is an IDE drive. Other than that, I am at a loss. You might
ask on the Slackware mailing list.

You might also try doing a network install (If slackware has a net
install, IIRC, it does).
--
Michael