Average heat dissipation for servers

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Wed Aug 29 15:07:01 CDT 2001

Wow! It sounds like you need the Dell Rack Advisor(tm)! Click here:
http://support.dell.com/us/en/filelib/download/index.asp?fileid=r31656 to
download.

It's our most carefully hidden treasure, here at Dell. I know what it is
and it still took me nearly 10 minutes to figure out how to get to it. I
don't know how our IT guys manage to hide this stuff so well. :-)

Seriously, though. I think this utility gives stats for heat and such. Try
it out and report back to the list if you find it useful...

--
Michael