Bootable cdrom (fwd)

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Wed Aug 29 13:52:00 CDT 2001

forward to the list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:51:08 -0500 (CDT)
From: Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown at dell.com>
To: Ron Reed <RReed at ops.sgp.arm.gov>
Cc: linux-poweredge at exchange.dell.com
Subject: Re: Bootable cdrom

Boot the installer with "expert noprobe" option. This will prevent the
installer from automatically loading drivers. In the driver selection
screen, select the aacraid and then the megaraid, and everything should be
in the right order to get you up and running.

The rest of the installation process should be the same. The only thing
that "expert" mode changes is loading of drivers.
--
Michael