Bootable cdrom

Ron Reed RReed at ops.sgp.arm.gov
Wed Aug 29 13:27:00 CDT 2001

I have an issue with the RedHat 7.1sbe installer on the CD. It loads the
scsi modules in a bad order. I have several PowerEdge 2550 servers that we
just got from Dell. RedHat 7.1sbe was installed on them from the factory,
but there are too many things installed that we do not want installed. So I
set about making a KickStart configuration to reset the machines. What I
have run into is the fact that the default installer will load the megaraid
module before it loads the aacraid module. The aacraid is the interenal raid
and the megaraid is the external one. How do I get the boot image off of a
7.1bse cd so that I can modify it and burn a new cd with the rpms that I
need to install?

---
Ronald Reed
Linux System Administrator