Matt Domsch's Linux page

Robert Sander robert.sander at epigenomics.com
Fri Aug 24 03:19:00 CDT 2001

Hi!

I just wanted to say: what a great page!

Thank you for providing the aacraid kernel patch and even links
to debian boot images.

I have one question: Are there any plans to make the Gigabit Ethernet
card working that is onboard the 2550? Currently I have no need
for it as way only have 100Mbit/s switches. I put another two
dual port eepro100's into the 2550 and do port trunking so that the
2550 has a 500Mbit/s connection to our LAN.

But it would be interesting for the future.

Greetings
--
Robert Sander
Computer Scientist                                       Epigenomics AG