Dual Port Ethernet not working on PE2550

Mark Kilmartin mrk at renre-europe.com
Wed Aug 22 02:56:00 CDT 2001

I'm not sure if it is the same card.

But I have a PE 2400 that shipped with a duel port card.

AFAIK it is working fine with the EtherExpress Pro driver compiled into
the kernel.

This is with kernel 2.2.19 running on a debian system.
Also using a 3com SuperStack Switch.

This machine was bought and assembled in Ireland so there could be some
differences.

If I can be of any more help let me know.

MArk