Oracle Parallel Server on Linux on PowerEdge

Michael E Brown michael_e_brown at dell.com
Tue Aug 21 16:26:00 CDT 2001

I am not aware of the PERC2/DC driver being certified to run OPS. Where
did you get your info on the certified hardware?

Zafar, Sudhir? Maybe one of you could shed some light on the working
configurations of OPS/Linux on our hardware?

Have you checked the firmware settings on both cards? Is "cluster mode"
set?
--
Michael

--