PERC 3/DC Drivers for RedHat 6.2?

Will Dennis willd at p-wave.com
Mon Aug 13 11:59:00 CDT 2001

Hello all,

Back at it again today. I've downloaded and un-tar'd the new PERC 3/DC driver onto a FAT-formatted floppy. I have tried 3 times to load the driver via "linux dd", and all three times failed (the install routine does read the floppy, but the install still fails with the "no valid devices" error.) I am using the stock RedHat 6.2 CD set; I do not have a copy of the SBE2 6.2. Must I use SBE2, and if so, where can I obtain a copy?

Thanks,

Will