PERC 3/DC Drivers for RedHat 6.2?

Will Dennis willd at p-wave.com
Fri Aug 10 18:13:00 CDT 2001

Hello all,

Unfortunately I've left the server site for the day so I can't install
it right now, but I am truly wowed by Dell's service regarding this
problem! You folks are the bottom line on what makes Dell great in
customer service! I bought nothing but Dells at my old job, and I sure
am glad my new service provider (NetCarrier) provided me with Dell boxes
for my dedicated hosts which I admin. I have always had great
experiences with Dell cust support, and it continues. My sincere thanks
to you all...

I will try to install RH 6.2 with the new driver on Monday, and let you
know how it goes.

Thanks a 1,000,000 (or make that 1,048,576 ;) again!

Will

--

Will Dennis
P-Wave, Inc.