PERC 3/DC Drivers for RedHat 6.2?

Will Dennis willd at p-wave.com
Fri Aug 10 15:35:00 CDT 2001

Hi guys,

OK, looks like I'll have to wait on the RH 6.2 3/DC drivers (I did in the meantime check on support.dell.com under my system tag, and the SCSI RAID controller page didn't have a driver for the 3/DC for RH 6.2 -- now I know why :) The hardware rocks, and I was already bummed that I am forced by Real to downgrade from 7.1 to 6.2 to support their overpriced server software.... grrrrrr. The real (Real?) bummer is that I have a client that is hosting RealMedia with us who is off the air until I get this server running RealServer (7.0 Plus, FYI) again.

I'd of course be very willing to be a guinea pig for the PERC 3/DC driver for RH 6.2. Let me know when it's available.

Thanks for all your help,

Will