OpenManage Server Agent drivers sources

Mueller, Karsten Mueller.Karsten at GUJ.DE
Mon Aug 6 01:30:01 CDT 2001

Hi!

We are going to employ more Linux based Dell servers.

In order to monitor the servers we want to benefit from OpenManage possibilities as we know it from the MS Windows based systems.

So please opensource the OpenManage Server Agent drivers sources!

You can estimate the importance of this wish by checking the volume of sales for customer G+J, ID 1017871.

bye,
Karsten Müller

--
Karsten Müller                          E-Mail mueller.karsten at guj.de
Gruner+Jahr AG&Co                       Tel    +49 40 3703-2810