[Linux-Desktops] Inspiron 5567, doesn't burn disks xubuntu 16.04

Eric Curtin ericcurtin17 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 04:57:38 CDT 2018

Yeah Ubuntu LTS doesn't tend to stabilise until it's first point
release. In fact, they don't prompt you to upgrade until then. It
doesn't appear to be a distro specific bug, xubuntu burns cds just fine
on any other machine I own. I actually suspect it's something quirky
with the cd drive or driver. Regardless, I'd like to get it working on
xubuntu 18.04. But sure I can try another distro just to be sure.