[Linux-Desktops] Linux-Desktops not connect to wireless

Will herzog at frontiernet.net
Sun Mar 15 16:26:16 CDT 2015

Check your password on your computer.   Mine was replaced by gibberish.
replacing it fixed my problewm.

I still have a no audio problem that the updated  also wrecked. Will Herzog
On 3/10/2015 1:00 PM, linux-desktops-request at dell.com wrote:
  1. Re: Clean Install of Ubuntu onto Dell XPS 13 laptop (Cameron Finn)
2. Re: Clean Install of Ubuntu onto Dell XPS 13 laptop (O. Sinclair) 3.
Re: Clean Install of Ubuntu onto Dell XPS 13 laptop (Pastor