[Linux-Desktops] Ubuntu for Dell 3531

Pálfi Máté palfimate95 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:43:19 CDT 2015

Dear mailing list Members,

I want to reinstall my Dell 3531 laptop in these days, and I was wondering
where could I download Ubuntu Linux or something linux distribution what is
correctly works on my laptop.
(Dell Inspiron 3531 with Intel Celeron N2830 processor, 4 gb ram, Intel HD
Graphics)
My friend said that there is an official Ubuntu version for Dell laptops.
I found this mailing list on google I think, and hope that you can help me.
My question is that, where can I download this Dell edition Ubuntu?
I hope that someone can help me in this problem.

Have a nice day, and sorry for my e-mail if it goes to wrong mail list :)

Best regards, Mate P.