Keyboard and mouse choppy after suspend

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Sun Nov 27 19:07:29 CST 2011

I have a Dell Vostro V13 with Ubuntu 11.04 64 bit. Everything works fine
until I suspend. After I resume, the keyboard and the mouse start to
feel like the keys are stuck. At first, I thought there was a problem
with the keyboard, but then I booted into Windows 7 where everything
works fine after a suspend/resume.

I have a separate Vostro V13 running Ubuntu 10.04 32 bit that runs
great.

Any suggestions? Bios settings or preferences?

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/