xps for linux users

Branko Vukelic bg.branko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:25:27 CDT 2011

Yes. I'm running Ubuntu Linux on Insipiron N5110 which has nVidia GT
525M w/ Optimus. There's a bumblebee project which has an installer
that sets up everything you need including a few commands (optirun32
and optirun64) that run programs w/ GPU offloading.

https://github.com/MrMEEE/bumblebee

Should be noted that it's real offloading, and not GPU switching.