how-to upgrade Vostro V13n to 10.4?

Miguel A. Hernáiz mxhernaiz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:45:55 CDT 2010

Thanks for the advice. I will share with you my impressions on the Vostro
V13n when it arrives next week.

As to other Dell laptops with Ubuntu pre-installed: I wanted something light
and thin (no DVD player needed), so my two options were the Vostro V13n and
the Latitude 13n. But if you are looking for systems with DVD-RW and webcam,
Dell also offers the Vostro 1014 and the 1015.

Miguel