how-to upgrade Vostro V13n to 10.4?

Mario Limonciello mario_limonciello at Dell.com
Tue Jul 20 14:17:48 CDT 2010

 Miguel:

First thing's first, make backup media of the image on the system using the tool on the system.  Then I would recommend doing the standard web upgrade.  If for some reason something goes wrong, you'll have the right media to get back to the start.

--
*Mario Limonciello*
Linux Engineer