how-to upgrade Vostro V13n to 10.4?

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Sun Aug 1 21:54:40 CDT 2010

The Vostro V13n is probably the most under recognized piece of hardware
available today. Follow the advice given by Mario. Create the backup
ISO. Burn it. Then, do a System -> Update Manager.

Have fun with your system. It's a great machine. I have almost completed
my Master's Project for computer science using the system. It is a
very capable system.