Ubuntu 9.04 beta in 1525

Mario Limonciello mario_limonciello at Dell.com
Mon Mar 30 13:02:39 CDT 2009

Hi Tom:

Make sure that there is visibility to the bugs with WPA2 networks and
the appropriate things necessary attached to those bugs.  I personally
wasn't aware that we had issues connecting to any WPA2 networks with the
supported network adapters, so there is still time to get such things fixed.

Regards

--
Mario Limonciello
*Dell | Linux Engineering*