gOS

Art Alexion art at RHD.ORG
Sat Mar 21 15:58:11 CDT 2009

Not MS-like; Mac-like.

--
Art Alexion
MIS/Central Office Support
Resources for Human Development

----- Original Message -----
From: linux-desktops-bounces at dell.com <linux-desktops-bounces at dell.com>
To: Linux on Dell desktops and notebooks discussion <linux-desktops at dell.com>
Sent: Fri Mar 20 23:22:07 2009
Subject: Re: gOS

I admit to collecting OSs.  Never heard of this one.  When I get my main
comp moved to town I will try it.

That said, it does not look like one I, personally, will like.  Looks
too much like the "Windows Experience to me.

I am, however, trying to get a bunch of OSs on an external to show
people who may, for some strange reason, be disgruntled whit MS.  This
looks like a good choice for that.

Thanks
Tom