gOS

Tom & Karen Pino metalsmith at rangeweb.net
Fri Mar 20 22:22:07 CDT 2009

I admit to collecting OSs.  Never heard of this one.  When I get my main
comp moved to town I will try it.

That said, it does not look like one I, personally, will like.  Looks
too much like the "Windows Experience to me.

I am, however, trying to get a bunch of OSs on an external to show
people who may, for some strange reason, be disgruntled whit MS.  This
looks like a good choice for that.

Thanks
Tom