gOS

Basudeb Biswas basudeb.biswas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:37:46 CDT 2009

Hi Nigel,

I have tried gOS on my Dell XPS M1530 Notebook, and it works like a charm. I
had tried the version based on Ubuntu 8.04, and almost everything (probably
more) that worked on Ubuntu was functional in gOS. Had some problems with
wireless setup because of the drivers, but more or less it was a pretty good
experience. Did not try the version based on Ubuntu 8.10, as I have shifted
onto mainly Sabayon, a linux OS based on Gentoo, and have Granular as the
secondary OS. But overall, it was a nice experience I had with gOS; the
modifications to the Ubuntu base was pretty good and quite welcome.

Regards,
Basudeb Biswas.