gOS

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Fri Mar 20 09:59:14 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 18 March 2009 11:38:58 am Pastor JW wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 March 2009 11:22:14 am Nigel Ridley wrote:
> > Has anybody tried gOS [http://www.thinkgos.com/gos/index.html] on Dell
> > laptops? It looks kind of cool and simple to use (for my wife and
> > daughters). Any thoughts?
>
> Used it on my Commodore 64,  ...you know, I have Grandchildren now, perhaps
> I should set it back up!  Good project for this rainy afternoon.  They are
> coming to see me this weekend!

Got it up and running but notice its name is GeOS but it was a blast firing up
the C-64 anyway!  They always complained about not having Games to play and
now they have thousands!  Thanks for the trip down memory lane!  On my Dell
laptop, a Inspiron 1525n, I run Kubuntu but it is a working machine,  It was
responsible for my co-pastor to install Kubuntu on his MacBook Pro.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org