Broadcom Wireless problems

Mario Limonciello mario_limonciello at Dell.com
Wed Mar 18 12:56:05 CDT 2009

Don't trust what it say on the live disk about "enabled but not in
use".  Actually try it out.  There is a bug in Intrepid and a lot of
Jaunty that it can show that when really the driver is in use and
functional.  It's been fixed in Jaunty post A6 updates however (version
***0.5-0ubuntu2
<https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/jockey/0.5-0ubuntu2>* and later).