Broadcom Wi-Fi card not working

Mario Limonciello mario_limonciello at Dell.com
Tue Mar 17 12:01:35 CDT 2009

Hi Nigel:

To use the Broadcom card, you generally want to use the 'wl' driver
instead.  It's available after an update to 8.04.1 or 8.04.2 on Hardy.
You have to go into Kubuntu's equivalent of the Hardware Drivers
application to enable it.

It's also available on 8.10 or 9.04 a6.

Regards