530n, Ubuntu 8.04, recovery disk killed desktop

Mario Limonciello mario_limonciello at Dell.com
Wed Mar 11 14:06:03 CDT 2009

Hi:

Yeah, it's an unfortunate bug related to the 8.04 preload that newer
kernels installed during the process can mess things up on first boot.
Shouldn't happen hopefully for later preshipped systems.

Regards