DELL inspiron 1420 with linux help!!! (URGENT)

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:37:50 CDT 2009

Sorry, forgot to mention that I do not experience a heating problem.

gkrellm usually reports around 65 degrees C

If I am watching flash video (especially full screen) the temperature rises
to 75 - 80.

Otherwise I do not experience heating problems.

I have the thing on 18 hours a day at least. And no problems at all.

Victor Kane