A rant on Dell and linux/ubuntu

George Bourozikas george at bourozikas.net
Mon Jun 1 12:13:41 CDT 2009

Jay,

I am surprized by your attitude as this one of teh most helpful and civil
mailing lists that I have encountered.  Your indignation and self-importance
does not help.

FYI, the "unsubscribe" link works.  The server uses an unsigned certificate
but once you add an exception for that site in your browser, it will take you
there.  The resulting page is a standard Mailman subscription management page,
used by millions of people everyday.  Read all dialogs and page content
carefully and follow the instructions.  If you still cannot figure it out, ask
a friend to help you.

Let's all move on... I find the discussion on Dell and linux/ubuntu quite
interesting.

--george