A rant on Dell and linux/ubuntu

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Mon Jun 1 12:11:13 CDT 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009 6:20:13 am Art Alexion wrote:
> Very good point.  If I buy a laptop, I want to be sure all of the hardware
> works with Linux.  If Dell is selling Linux pre-installed, I would be more
> likely to buy a Dell.
>
> Otherwise, I'd buy a System 76.

Except for the nVidia card, it looks like a very fine machine!  If Dell
doesn't get a factory installed Ubuntu XPS M1530n available again soon, I may
take a closer look at the Pangolin Performance instead.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org  _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403