A rant on Dell and linux/ubuntu

Jay Hutfles jayhutfles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 11:52:12 CDT 2009

I did, Frank.  The web page doesn't work unless you change https to http,
but only works until you get to the page with the unsubscribe button.  I've
sent an 'unsubscribe' email to the list at least once for the last few
days.  Frankly, I guess the servers are running on a linux box that they
didn't get support for.

Seriously, thanks for everyone leaving a bad taste in my mouth.  How many
interested linux users did you chase off from this community site with your
rants?  I think your bitching did more harm than you'll know.  Hard to take
the linux community seriously with crap like this instead of helpful
resources.