A rant on Dell and linux/ubuntu

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 07:51:30 CDT 2009

That might be true, I don't know. I bought the supposedly "no-nonsense"
Vostro and still found it loaded with x number of unwanted trialware.

Still I wonder if that is really the reason as to why a computer with
exactly the same specs are cheaper with Windows than without.

But I think i have made my point and am now basically repeating myself.
I still wish someone from Dell  could outline some strategy and,
needless to say, I wish for a more visible and available non-windows
sales tactic.