wireless lost after Ubuntu 8.04 update on D630

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:41:01 CST 2009

Ken Funk wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions, Kumar. I don't have my D630 with me at work
> today, but will try tomorrow morning and let you know what I find.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ken
You should no longer need the ndis-wrapper driver, I went through the
same on a 1525. Sadly that one is not here so can not remember what I
did to get things working. Have you checked that it is not eth1 instead
of wlan0 that is the wireless. What does the command "iwconfig" from a
shell tell you?

Sinclair