Hardware Video Input Switching

Phil Brothwell p_brothwell at mcttelecom.com
Thu Feb 19 16:50:15 CST 2009

If your monitor has multiple inputs you should be able to connect each
monitor input to a different computer.  Then in software you can shut
off the video signal of the computer you aren't viewing.  How you let
the computers know that the other one has switched on (or off) may be a
bit difficult.

How about dumping Synergy and just using a KVM?  Or keeping Synergy and
using a VGA switch box?