Cannot install ubuntu on Centrino 2 Studio laptop

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 07:20:14 CST 2009

Does the live version work?

All Ubuntu CDs have a "live" version which runs Ubuntu from a RAM disk
without affecting your existing install. That way, you can see if there are
any compatibility or hardware issues; then, there is an icon on the desktop
to go ahead and make the install permanent.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar