Tom & Karen Pino metalsmith at rangeweb.net
Thu Feb 12 00:28:17 CST 2009

I have not checked the guide that you have the link for because I would
only use a MS product if they paid me to.  That said, I would back up
your files from Ubuntu and install Win first.  It is just a lot safer
and Win wants to be first on the disk.  It will work better.

I know there are lots of people that use virtual box but I think if I
wanted to go to Windows I would want the whole banana.
Tom