linux.dell.com wiki access

Tom & Karen Pino metalsmith at rangeweb.net
Mon Feb 9 16:51:15 CST 2009

Don't blame the drivers problem on dell.  You must have never had the
pleasure of installing Windows before.  That is the way it works and any
update is a nightmare.  I use a Desktop (XPS420) that came with Vista.
Wiped it and installed Hardy.  I expected a lot of hardware problems and
an update nightmare.  ALL hardware worked great, except winmodem that
didn't do that great under Vista, and updates are a piece of cake.
Tom