Best distro for d630

Tim Champion timchampion at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:20:53 CST 2009

Its not real popular, but Mandriva Linux has KDE by default, and its known
as a "just works" linux.  I hadn't played with it in a while, and started
messing with it again recently.  I found that I really like its GUI system
config utilities. Its a rpm (like Fedora & Suse) based distro, so not going
to share much with Ubuntu/Debian.

Tim Champion
timchampion at gmail.com