Inspiron 530 - no sound

Greg Trigg trigggl at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 12:27:48 CST 2009

lsmod was included at the bottom of the email.  I did a modprobe of all
the modules listed from lspci and a few other things and now without
knowing why, my sound is working again.  I wish I knew what I did to fix
it.  I suspect it will break again at the next reboot and then I'll do
things one at a time to figure it out.

Thanks for the quick response.

Funny how things seem to fix themselves right after asking the question.