Dell Wireless 1397 and Linux

Stas Khromoy sk at maxf.net
Tue Dec 1 12:57:47 CST 2009

Jose,

which distro are you using ?

I know that both the latest versions of  ubuntu and fedora have a
package available through yum/aptitude.
The name escapes me at this moment, but if you you have either one of
the above search the repositories  for 'broadcom'

otherwise you might have to use ndsiwrapper and load the windows
drives through it.

2009/12/1 José Romildo Malaquias <j.romildo at gmail.com>:
> Hello.
>
> Is there a linux driver for the Dell Wireless 1397? If so, in which
> kernel module?
>
> Regards,
>
> Romildo

Be aware of your body. Be aware of your perceptions. Keep in mind that
not every physical sensation is a symptom of a terminal illness.
--- Sayings of the Jewish Buddhist