dell xls 1330 with ubuntu 9.04 wireless problem

Gar gar.nelson at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 10:28:45 CDT 2009

While it made me feel like a dummy when it happened, the problem I had with wireless on my Inspiron 15n was that I didn't have the wireless hardware turned on.  I needed to press the right function key on the keyboard to turn on wireless, and then everything worked fine.  That may not be your problem, but worth a mention.

Gar