Wireless card 1390

Jose_Reyes-DeChouden at Dell.com Jose_Reyes-DeChouden at Dell.com
Thu Jul 31 09:32:08 CDT 2008

Thank you to all who helped me with the touchpad issue. I have one more
I need help with. I have been looking online for instructions on how to
get my Broadcom 1390 card to work. It is being seen by Ubuntu but I
cannot get it to connect to my router. I have tried to blacklist the
native bcm43xx, update the driver, and update the ndiswrapper. All with
no luck. Anyone know how to get this card working correctly?