Inspiron 1525 and Intel VT

Mario Limonciello mario_limonciello at Dell.com
Thu Jul 24 13:00:31 CDT 2008

Morgan:

Dell doesn't use any "specific" variants or derivations of drivers for
controlling any hardware.  The same driver you would publicly get is the
same driver that is used for factory installation.  There has been no
requests to explicitly disable functionality of HDMI audio.

Regards