Inspiron 1525 and Intel VT

Morgan Pugh mrp at clara.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 18:06:02 CDT 2008

Hi Evan,

I bought an I1525 for my sister about 2 months ago and am sure the VT option
was in the BIOS when I checked. Also I have a cheap I530 desktop which has
VT in the BIOS also. AFAIK Dell do not disable CPU features.

This is all UK based so I do not know if this is different per country?

Regards,

Morgan

  _____