Inspiron 1525 and Intel VT

Morgan Pugh mrp at clara.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 14:07:24 CDT 2008

Hi Evan,

The I1525 BIOS with a T8300 processor will allow for VT to be enabled.

AFAIK all Dell systems allow for VT if the processor supports it.

See http://www.intel.com/cd/products/services/emea/eng/319641.htm
<blocked::http://www.intel.com/cd/products/services/emea/eng/319641.htm>
for futher information on which CPU have VT.

Regards,

Morgan

  _____