ISO for 8.04 now being installed and 1420n?

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 03:42:46 CDT 2008

Brian Lavender wrote:
> I see that Dell is now selling laptops with 8.04 preinstalled. Is it
> possible to download the Dell ISO image like those offered for 7.10?
>
> And, is the the 1420n still being sold?
Well, the iso is not yet at this location at least:
http://linux.dell.com/files/ubuntu/

as for the 1420 I can not find it on dell.com or dell.co.uk but if I
remember correct someone said it is on the Canada Dell site? Pity if not
since I think the screensize is perfect for "frequent but not full-time
travellers" as opposed to 13" or 15"

Sinclair