Installing GeForce 6 series; Kernel 2.22.24-19-generic.

Faryshta angeldelcaos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:15:53 CDT 2008

I tried by restarting the computer on console mode then as root execute the
this .run file:

http://es.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/173.14.05/NVIDIA-Linux-x86-173.14.05-pkg1.run

Basically appear 2 error, one claimed that I needed to change run level of 1
to 3, whatever it means, there was a selection of "continue" so I ignore
that. The second one claimed that my Kernel wasn't the appropriated and then
the application died.

Thanks to Mario Limonciello his quick answer about my monitor, it seems that
what is wrong is my Nvdia graphics card.