Inspiron 1525N notebook not sold in the US anymore?

JP Vossen jp at jpsdomain.org
Tue Jul 8 00:02:25 CDT 2008

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/linux_3x?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

 > Does Dell plan to offer another 15" notebook model pre-loaded with
 > Ubuntu?

Same here!  That's very disappointing.  :-(((

I've been waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for Ubuntu 8.04 to be
announce on them...  (Yes, I know I can upgrade them.  I don't *want*
to, I want them to come from the factory all up-to-date and ready to go.)

Later,
JP