Wireless not working on 1525 Inspiron

BDW braindeadweight at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 14:00:26 CDT 2008

I'm am using ubuntu 8.04 linux.  I recently upgraded to 8.04.1 and now my
wireless is not working.  I'm fairly new to linux in general but I've tried
to reinstall the wireless driver as someone had instructed me but no luck.

I then tried trying to boot from an older version of ubuntu(two updates
prior) and still it doesnt work.

Does anyone have any idea what could be going wrong?  Does anyone know what
is the correct driver to install in what I believe is a Broadcom wireless
adapter.

Any help at this point is much appreciated.