Sound recording with line-in on Latitude D430

Ian C. Brock brock at physik.uni-bonn.de
Thu Jul 3 03:13:26 CDT 2008

I have the same problem with the same machine, but no solution yet. I
would also love to be able to use a headset under Linux. The only
suggeston I got so far was to try the sound without a power connection, as
this may be producing background noise for the internal microphone. I
haven't had chance to try that yet.

Ian